Student Spotlight: Dianna Cobb

We're back with a Student Spotlight! This week we're interviewing Dianna Cobb, a member of the Executive Class of 2020. She's currently the Division Vice President  of Cardiovascular Services for Methodist Healthcare System here in San Antonio! Without further ado, here's her interview!

      How did you hear of the TU HCAD Executive Program?  
From work peers, several of our Executives attended the program.

What has been your favorite part of the program so far?  
The flexibility it offers with my full-time, demanding job.  The instructors are extremely supportive and knowledgeable!!

       How do you see the graduate degree benefiting your career advancement?  
My undergrad and 1st Master’s are in clinical studies (Nursing).  The MHA program will give me insight into the business, marketing, policy, and strategic side of healthcare.  My goal is to, one day, become a CEO where those skill will be even more critical.

      What does “being a leader in healthcare” mean to you?  
Healthcare is changing rapidly.  The emphasis on quality, efficiency, and patient satisfaction is becoming the foundation for reimbursement models.  My clinical background coupled with the business skills I will obtain from Trinity should allow me to connect the dots between quality and finance and become the transformational leader, I believe, is called for in this ever-changing healthcare environment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annual Women's Forum

Student Spotlight: Ashraf Ali

ACHE Congress? We've Bean There!